Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weigh In!

Well it definitely wasn't the best week for me
I did not eat right at all. However, I still maintained my usual hardcore gym routine!
Last night I went to my first ever "Fat Burner circuit" Class...squat jumps, burpees, step ups, clean and jerks, wood chops, plyometric lunges, runs, weighted squats...and the list goes on!! It was a killer class and although I felt like giving up in the first 5 minutes, I stuck it out and completed it (mostly because I didn't want to look like a quitter by giving up!)

Anyways, back to the weigh in...

Starting Weight 27/8/12: 90.7kg
First weigh in 29/8/12: 89.2kg
Wk 1 5/9/12: 88.7kg (-0.5kg)

Total lost: 2kg

I'm happy with that, although I would have liked at least a kilo
This week I am  determined to stay on track!
Bring on a big number next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment