Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weigh In

Starting Weight 27/8/12: 90.7kg
First weigh in 29/8/12: 89.2kg
Wk 1 5/9/12: 88.7kg (-0.5kg)
Wk 2 12/9/12: 88.1kg (-0.6kg)
Wk 3 19/9/12: 87.8kg (-0.3kg)

Total lost: 2.9kg

I am certainly not working hard enough at this, and I admit that I really have not been taking it seriously these past few weeks.
I don't know why I can't get my head around the healthy eating.
I can exercise for hours on end, but it seems to be pointless if my diet isn't 100%

I know that my eating habits really haven't changed too much since getting the lap band. I think I need to see a dietitian, but I doubt that would do much good. I know what to eat, I know how much to eat, I know how to balance my diet...and yet I still can't seem to get it right.

I'm happy that I'm losing though, and not gaining weight.
I think that having lost 40kg already also makes it so much more difficult to lose huge numbers
This first month was wasted, in my opinion. However, I have stuck up my "fat photos" in the pantry and now have a constant reminder of why I am doing this. I know it's all in my head and one day I will get it right!

So far this month, I have lost 14cms off my body :)

No comments:

Post a Comment