Thursday, August 30, 2012

12WBT Wk 1 Day 4

Today was a bad, bad day
Went to work and found out that my coworker was off "sick" (he was probably partying too hard) so I had to run all of today's programs.
Today I ran a program with 14-18 years olds at an alternative school and they were a challenge to control on my own
I was alone in the office all day and the other staff members always bring cakes and chocolates to work
I was frustrated and bored and I ate about 4 freddo frogs :(
I can't believe I'm admitting it. I normally would have just kept it a secret but I have to be accountable so there you go
It's so early into the program, I really don't want to go off track again
I am so determined to do this!
I could only eat half of dinner...the pork was way too tough to go through the band
I can't be bothered driving to the gym tonight so I'm going to take a crack at the "At home" workout

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment