Friday, August 24, 2012

Fitness test and First shop!

I just returned from my 1km time trial and first weekly shop

My time for the 1km run was 7:17mins...that puts me in the intermediate range! I struggled though. I ran at least half the way but really had problems breathing, and it was really windy. But that's not an excuse! I still did it and I am proud of myself for pushing through. Oh an I could get through 37 push ups (on my toes) in one minute!!! And that was the day after weight training so my arms were super weak already! I need to work on my wall sit and core strength though. And the sit and reach was a breeze! My legs are tiny so I could reach 13cms past my toes :P

I was so excited to do my shop today! I'm really disappointed in my mum though. The pantry and fridge are stocked with crap, despite my begging her not to buy junk. Anyways, I have allocated a shelf in the fridge just for my foods so she better not stock that up with shit as well! Because I have the lap band, I find it hard to eat sandwiches. Therefore I will be substituting this weeks sandwiches with wraps and the chickpea rissoles. I will be sticking to all the other meals though.

I am so excited!! I really want to do well on this.
Off to start cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment