Thursday, June 13, 2013

Killed it at the gym!

Feeling exhausted but amazing
It's been a long day today
Woke up at 4am to drive the parentals to the airport then got back home and had another two hours sleep
Missed this mornings gym session though...but I deserved a bit of slack for having to wake up so early!
It was pouring down rain all day today and I was not in the mood to go to the gym after work
However I sucked it up and JFDI!
I used to enjoy body combat but hasn't been in a while, so I decided to give that a shot again
Zumba is straight after, and I would have felt guilty if the trainer saw me at combat but didn't sty for Zumba
So I stayed, and burned 1025 calories by doing so!
Felt exhausted, but so worth it
Think I'm going to be doing the double classes every Thursday and I normally don't reach 1000 cals when I attempt the SSS

No comments:

Post a Comment