Thursday, June 6, 2013

Not feeling it this week

I don't know what's going on, but I just cannot be bothered this week
Mentally, I'm not in. However my body just seems to get up and do what it needs to do
As much as I was so tempted to sleep in the last few days, I JFDI and got up and went straight to the gym
I was so so so exhausted last night and kept contemplating whether I should/need to go to zumba last night...I still went, but I did not work as hard as I normally do.
Maybe it's because I'd been chasing those 70's for such a long time that I feel the need to reward myself with a break? I don't know, but I'm not settling for 79.8kg. I can't afford to slack off now.
Maybe it's because it's that time of the month?
Maybe because it's bloody freezing outside?
I think of as many excuses as possible, but whether I worked hard or not, I'm still pretty proud of myself for pushing through and doing what I need to do
I have been quite peckish lately though and have exceeded my calories a little (between 50-100 extra calories a day). However I am still entering all those calories into myfitnesspal and am still wearing my bodymedia band to ensure that my calorie deficit is still about 1100
If I lose between 0.5-1kg next week then I'll be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment